Having been around the industry for so many years, we know a thing or two about WARN winches, especially how to repair them.
Being an authorized WARN Service Center allows those in the Northeast Region of the United States to send under warranty (or out of warranty) WARN products here, to be repaired in our shop.
Before shipping products, please call (800) 827-1341 for a return authorization number. Below are the following steps that can be taken to help speed up the service process.
1) Have your specific winch model available (part number also helps).
2) A description of the problem you are experiencing with the winch.
3) If being sent for warranty evaluation, please include a copy of the invoice from when the unit was purchased (this must be to the original owner).
4) Once provided the return authorization number, we ask that this be written on the outside of the box, or on the paperwork inside the box to help identify whom the winch is from.
5) To help save you on shipping rates, winches do not need to have the wire rope attached. This can be removed before shipping.
For over 45 years, Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center has been providing quality service for generations of off-road enthusiasts. We love helping our customers enjoy the expansive land generations before explored. We're happy to assist you in any way possible so please feel free to ask!
Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center
815 Hellam St., Wrightsville, PA 17368
PHONE: (717) 252-3602