Stainless Steel Brake Lines 1980-1996 F150/Bronco
Upgrade your worn out rubber brake lines with Rough Country's Stainless Extended Steel Brake Line Kit. Our DOT approved brake line kits offer the necessary extra length to install your application, perfect for anyone who wants to swap out poor performing or decaying factory brake lines.
Rough Country's Stainless Steel replacements offer superior protection and a seriously long lifespan. A braided stainless steel exterior keeps your lines free from off-road debris, rocks, and mud that can penetrate factory rubber lines. This durable outer layer also prevents expansion of the internal Teflon layer - even under 4,000PSI - keeping fluid moving to the brake line for a noticeably firmer brake pedal feel. High-quality hollow fasteners at both ends of each brake line provide a leak-free flow path. s at both ends of each brake line provide a leak-free flow path.
- DOT approved
- Braided stainless steel exterior
- Offers superior protection from off-road debris
- Pressure tested to 4,000PSI
- Front Lenth 23.5in
- Rear Lenth 21in
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Recommended for models with 4in - 6in suspension lift kits
- Models with less than 4-inches of lift may have excess slack to keep away from pinch areas