WARN Series 15 Industrial Hydraulic Winch (15,000 lb)
The Series 15 hydraulic winch features a 2 stage planetary gear train with a total reduction of 36:1. This winch uses a heavy duty automatic disc brake and a locking clutch lever. The 4" steel drum provides excellent durability for the wire rope. Designed to meet SAE J706 and CE standards.
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Part Number: 65931 (Anti-clockwise, 6.0ci); 90170 (Clockwise, 6.0ci)
Rated Capacity: 15,000 lbf
Motor: 6.0 cubic in.
Gear Ratio: 36:1
Rope: Sold Separately (Recommended max rope diameter 1/2" x 26,600 breaking strength minimum)
Fairlead: Sold Separately
Geartrain: 2-stage planetary
Brake: Automatic disc
Size: 24.34 in. x 8.44in. x 9.56in
Weight: 90 lbs.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime (mechincal); 5 year (electrical)
Performance By layer - 1/2" dia. rope
|Drum Layer||Line Load*
|Line Speed 10 GPM
|Line Speed 15 GPM
* Never exceed the Rated Pulling Force. Installation of a Rated Capacity Limiter is recommended
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
Proposition 65 WARNING
- 6.0 cubic-inch motor provides pulling capacity up to 15,000 lbf.
- Hardened steel, two-stage planetary geartrain provides faster line speeds
- Heavy-duty automatic disc brake provides dependable operation
- For tow, utility and trailer applications
- Automatic disc brake holds full rated load
- Meets SAE J706 and CE standards
- Wire rope, roller fairlead, and tensioner sold separately
- Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components
- Limited five (5) year warranty for electrical components