WARN Series 12 Industrial Hydraulic Winch (12,000 lb)
The Series 12 hydraulic winch features a 2-stage planetary gear train with a total reduction of 36:1. This winch uses a heavy duty automatic disc brake and a locking clutch lever. The 4" steel drum provides excellent durability for the wire rope. Designed to meet SAE J706 and CE standards.
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Part Number: 30285 (Anti-clockwise, 4.8ci); 30286 (Clockwise, 4.8ci)
Rated Capacity: 12,000 lbf
Motor: 4.8 cubic in.
Gear Ratio: 36:1
Rope: Sold Separately (Recommended max rope diameter 1/2" x 20,400 breaking strength minimum)
Fairlead: Sold Separately
Geartrain: 2-stage planetary
Brake: Automatic disc
Size: 24.16 in. x 8.44in. x 9.56in
Weight: 89 lbs.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime (mechincal); 5 year (electrical)
Performance By layer - 7/16" dia. rope
|Drum Layer||Line Load*
|Line Speed 10 GPM
|Line Speed 15 GPM
* Never exceed the Rated Pulling Force. Installation of a Rated Capacity Limiter is recommended
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
Proposition 65 WARNING
- Pulling capacity up to 12,000 lbf.
- Hardened steel, two-stage planetary geartrain provides faster line speeds
- Heavy-duty automatic disc brake provides dependable operation
- Meets SAE J706 and CE standards
- Wire rope, roller fairlead, and tensioner sold separately
- Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components
- Limited five (5) year warranty for electrical components