2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 6" Suspension Lift Kit - Rough Country
Rough Country | Part Number: 21731/21770
Front Lift Height: 6"
Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers
Rear Lift Height: 5.5"
Front Lift Method: Block Kit
Wheel Size: 20 x 9
Back Spacing: 4.5"
Max Tire Size: 35x12.50R20*
*We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to the use of larger than original equipment (OE) tire/wheel specifications. It is at the sole discretion and final approval of the customer. Test fit before installation.
Chevy's 2019 1500 features an impressive all-new design that’s built from the ground up, with aggressive angles and head-turning stylings that fit in beautifully when transformed with Rough Country’s 6in Suspension Lift.
This kit lifts and levels your vehicle for a commanding stance and enough clearance to run 35x12.50 tires on 10in wide wheels. Rough Country has engineered this kit to provide optimal suspension geometry while retaining the factory ride quality, giving you enhanced off-road capabilities without sacrificing the handling and smooth ride that makes this truck so impressive.
Rough Country’s 6in Suspension lift retains the stock track width, allowing for up to a 10in wide wheel with 4.5in backspacing. Each kit includes front and rear crossmembers and a skid plate for enhanced chassis strength as well as cast steel knuckles for incredible durability and performance. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Lifts and levels the vehicle from front to rear
- High clearance crossmember design for optimal suspension geometry
- Includes cast knuckles for extreme durability
- Retains stock track width
- No strut disassembly required
- No differential trimming required
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD
- ONLY fits crew cab, short bed models
- Does NOT fit single cab or ext cab models
- Does NOT fit long bed models
- Does NOT fit GMC Sierra, for GMC use #22930
- Does NOT fit Trailboss models. For Trailboss use #27530
- Does NOT fit 2019 "Classic" models (2018 body style)
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit factory wheels
- 20-inch or larger aftermarket wheels are required.
- Wheels must feature 4.5in backspacing to fit
- We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to the use of larger than original equipment (OE) tire/wheel specifications. It is at the sole discretion and final approval of the customer. Test fit before installation.
TIRE & WHEEL DETAILS
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
Proposition 65 WARNING
For over 45 years, Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center has been providing quality service for generations of off-road enthusiasts. We love helping our customers enjoy the expansive land generations before explored. We're happy to assist you in any way possible so please feel free to ask!
Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center
815 Hellam St., Wrightsville, PA 17368
PHONE: (717) 252-3602