Rough Country 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra 2.5"-3" Suspension Lift Kit
Rough Country | Part Number: 87000/872.23
Front Lift Height: 2.5-3"
Front Lift Method: Strut Spacer or Lifted Strut
Rear Lift Height: 2"
Front Lift Method: Block Kit
Wheel Size: Stock
Back Spacing: Stock
Max Tire Size: 305/65R18*
*We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to the use of larger than original equipment (OE) tire/wheel specifications. It is at the sole discretion and final approval of the customer. Test fit before installation.
Rough Country's 2.5" - 3" Leveling Suspension Kit for Toyota Tundra is the most innovative way for you to level the front of your vehicle with the rear, allowing you to dial in the angle you desire. Featuring a set of front, upper strut extensions, this kit can accommodate up to a 33" tire. This kit now includes two sets of 0.25" spacer shims, which can be used in addition to the strut spacers to fine-tune your level angle. Each shim provides roughly 3/8" of lift. Use both for a full 3" level, or fewer to leave a little rake in the front end angle - this is specifically great for individuals who prefer a slight nose down look for an aggressive head-on view, or routinely pull trailers and haul items that would potentially draw the nose up from a full level stance. Designed by Rough Country's in-house Research and Development team, these components are engineered for a precise fit and incorporate superbly with factory equipment. A set of skid plate spacers allow use of the stock skid plate, and all components are easily removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock height. A set of differential spacers help maintain factory ride quality, promoting optimum angles for the front CV axle after lifting. 100 % bolt-on installation makes setup a breeze, and all components are protected by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Differential spacers maintain proper front CV axle angle
- Struts spacers require strut disassembly or strut compressor for installation 
- Strut spacer kit features adjustable shim plates that allow you to fine tune the front amount of lift 
2007-2019 Toytota Tacoma 4WD
- Does NOT fit Pro Series models
- Does NOT fit XSP-X models
- Optional lifted struts are non-adjustable and give 3-inches of front lift
- We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to the use of larger than original equipment (OE) tire/wheel specifications. It is at the sole discretion and final approval of the customer. Test fit before installation.
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
Proposition 65 WARNING
For over 45 years, Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center has been providing quality service for generations of off-road enthusiasts. We love helping our customers enjoy the expansive land generations before explored. We're happy to assist you in any way possible so please feel free to ask!
Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center
815 Hellam St., Wrightsville, PA 17368
PHONE: (717) 252-3602