2004-2015 Nissan Titan 2" Leveling Struts - Rough Country 80000
Rough Country | Part Number: 80000
Front Lift Height: 2"
Front Lift Method: Lifted Struts
Wheel Size: Stock
Back Spacing: Stock
Max Tire Size: 33x12.50R17*
*We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to the use of larger than original equipment (OE) tire/wheel specifications. It is at the sole discretion and final approval of the customer. Test fit before installation.
Level your truck from front to rear in a clean, efficient way with Rough Country’s N2.0 Leveling Struts. Our Nitrogen charged, leveling struts raise the front end of your truck to a level stance while maintaining a smooth, factory-like ride.
Rough Country’s Performance N2.0 Struts feature a massive bore and chrome plated piston rod with leak-proof piston seal for exceptional durability during off-road use. Each strut is tuned to OEM specs and includes a variable dampening system for outstanding handling and control on all road conditions. These Performance N2.0 Struts offer improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
These struts are engineered to fit perfectly on each intended application, and are designed to utilize the OEM coil while providing enough leveling height to eliminate the need for strut spacers or other means of leveling. The result is a clean, leveled look that improves the ride-quality and handling of your truck. Includes a 3-year Limited Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride.
- Increased ground clearance
- Application specific velocity sensitive valving
- Utilizes OEM coil spring.
- Structurally engineered for lifted applications
- Levels the front of the vehicle by 2-inches, eliminating the need for strut spacers.
- Nitrogen gas charged to improve ride, handling, and reduce shock oil aeration.
- Offers improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
- Infinitely Variable Damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Special formulated low friction shock oil
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore
- Hardened chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance and enhances sealing properties
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Black powder coat finish
2004-2015 Nissan Titan 2WD/4WD
- Cannot be installed in conjunction with a strut spacer
- Does NOT fit Pro-4X models
- We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to the use of larger than original equipment (OE) tire/wheel specifications. It is at the sole discretion and final approval of the customer. Test fit before installation.
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
Proposition 65 WARNING
For over 45 years, Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center has been providing quality service for generations of off-road enthusiasts. We love helping our customers enjoy the expansive land generations before explored. We're happy to assist you in any way possible so please feel free to ask!
Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center
815 Hellam St., Wrightsville, PA 17368
PHONE: (717) 252-3602