Zone Offroad 2009-2019 Ford F150 2" Leveling Kit - F1203
Zone Offroad | Part Number: F1203
Front Lift Height: 2"
Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers
Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50 (Stock Wheels)*
*We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to the use of larger than original equipment (OE) tire/wheel specifications. It is at the sole discretion and final approval of the customer. Test fit before installation.
This 2" strut top spacer for the 2009-2019 F150 is the answer to level your truck and clear up to 33" tires. You may think all strut spacers are created equal and price is the only factor. That simply is not accurate.
Although our strut spacers are among the lowest prices in the industry, Zone Offroad parts are manufactured in the USA and designed down to the last detail. Zone Offroad strut spacers use an offset design to make sure the coil clears the A-arm at full droop. Competitors that don't account for this can have interference issues through full wheel travel.
We also upgrade from the factory 10mm 10.9 fasteners to 7/16" grade 8 bolts. Most competitors will spec. lower grade hardware to save on cost. These strut spacers are made from Polyphthalamide which is a thermoplastic synthetic resin commonly used to replace metals in automotive applications. This material will hold up to anything as well as provide long term corrosion resistance.
We engineer high quality, easy to install spacers that do not require disassembly of the strut and will maintain the factory ride quality.
- Fast and easy install
- No strut compressor required and no disassembly of the strut
- Does not change your factory ride
- Easy to follow instructions included
- Grade 8 hardware included
- Long term corrosion resistance
2009-2019 Ford F150 2WD/4WD
- The 2014-2016 models have a different mount orientation on the passenger's side compared to the 09-13 models. This difference is detailed clearly in the instructions
- Will not fit Raptor models
- We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to the use of larger than original equipment (OE) tire/wheel specifications. It is at the sole discretion and final approval of the customer. Test fit before installation.
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
Proposition 65 WARNING
For over 45 years, Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center has been providing quality service for generations of off-road enthusiasts. We love helping our customers enjoy the expanse land generations before explored. We're happy to assist you in any way possible so please feel free to ask!
Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center
815 Hellam St., Wrightsville, PA 17368
PHONE: (717) 252-3602