Zone Offroad 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500HD 2" Leveling Kit - C1202/C1203
Zone Offroad | Part Number: C1202/C1203
Front Lift Height: 2"
Front Lift Method: Torsion Bar Keys
Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50 (Stock Wheels)*
*We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to the use of larger than original equipment (OE) tire/wheel specifications. It is at the sole discretion and final approval of the customer. Test fit before installation.
This kit fits 2001-10 2500 & 3500 HD models. For a complete list of compatible applications click the vehicle fitment tab and verify the RPO code of your truck to determine whether a C1202 or C1203 kit is required.
Zone Offroad torsion bar key leveling kits are made in the USA and are 100% resonant frequency tested to ensure a solid casting. Once tested the torsion bar keys are CNC machined to achieve a 2" of lift. Only Zone Offroad lists torsion key fitment based on the RPO codes of your truck listed in the glovebox to ensure the correct fitment. No more guessing of what color key might have been installed from the factory. Shock relocation brackets or longer shocks are required and are listed in the recommended accessories.
- 100% resonant frequency tested
- Easy installation
- Levels out your truck
- Front shock relocation brackets or longer shocks available
- Optional rear shocks available
- RPO code specific fitment
2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 4WD
2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4WD
2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 4WD
2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4WD
2001-2006 Chevy Avalanche 2500 4WD
2001-2006 Chevy Suburban 2500 4WD
2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 4WD
2001-2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD
2001-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 4WD
2001-2010 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4WD
2001-2006 GMC Yukon XL 2500 4WD
- Rear u-bolts will not fit dually applications.
- Front shock relocation brackets or longer shocks recommended.
- To determine which kit # is required, verify which RPO codes are shown in the glovebox to determine the factory installed torsion keys. Any of the following RPO codes require the C1202/C1212/C31 kits: FT2 - FT3 - FT4 - FT5 - FT6 - FT7. Any of the following RPO codes require the C1203/C1213/C32 kits: FK2 - FK3 - FF6 - FF7 - FF8 - FF9.
- We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to the use of larger than original equipment (OE) tire/wheel specifications. It is at the sole discretion and final approval of the customer. Test fit before installation.
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
Proposition 65 WARNING
For over 45 years, Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center has been providing quality service for generations of off-road enthusiasts. We love helping our customers enjoy the expansive land generations before explored. We're happy to assist you in any way possible so please feel free to ask!
Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center
815 Hellam St., Wrightsville, PA 17368
PHONE: (717) 252-3602